- This event has passed.
February 24, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm$25
You’re an empath – a great listener, a phenomenal nurturer, and you’re highly sensitive. You’ve probably been accused of being overly emotional, too reclusive, or you struggle being in crowds. Being an empath can feel like a curse, but is truly a gift. A highly intuitive one at that. When you learn how to make it work for you instead of being used by it, you take a giant step toward becoming more empowered, and you set yourself up to safely open your other intuitive gifts.
Attend this 75-minute class and learn:
• Signs You’re an Empath
• How the Gift of Empathy Works
• Boundaries You Need as An Empath
• How to Use Your Gift
Call Sanctuary Imports at 980.237.4780 to reserve your seat!
Walk-ins welcome, but reservations preferred.
There will be time for questions!
If 3 of the following statements are true for you, you may be an empath.
1. I feel anxious when in large crowds.
2. I prefer being home rather than going out.
3. I often feel moody, irritable, or frustrated after running errands in stores or malls.
4. I highly value my alone time.
5. My feelings are easily hurt.
6. I feel sick or sad when watching shows/movies with horrific events or violence.
7. The Sarah Mclachlan ASPCA commercial rips my heart out every time. Sometimes I even change the channel.
8. I end up being the person everyone pours their heart out to.