- This event has passed.
Understanding Past Lives
April 9, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
Whether you believe in past lives literally or you simply hold the idea that you are a DNA dream made of all of your ancestor’s fears and experiences, the unseen past can impact us in profound (and not always enjoyable) ways.
Join Dana in this 75-minute class as she explains the impact that our past lives can have on our current experiences. Using stories and humor, Dana will help you understand the positive role our past lives serve, how we can claim the gifts from those experiences, as well as how to clear and disengage from the negative influences a previous life may be having on you. There will be guided healings as well as time for questions.
Walk away with tools to:
- Understand the purpose of accessing past lives
- Recognize past life interference
- Gain access (through sensing) to your past lives
- Pull in the gifts (spiritual and emotional) from those lives
- Clear any harmful residue from past lives